- Preschool Learning Books
- Large Collection of Picture Books
- Learning to Read Books (graduated reading levels)
- Large Collection of fiction and nonfiction
- Book and Tape Sets
- Children's Magazines
- Educational Computer Games
- Internet Use (with parental approval)
- LeapPads to Borrow & for in library use
- Preschool Story Time is held Tuesdays at 10:00 am. Children ages 3 - 5 years are welcome to attend. Each session includes stories and activities.
- Toddler Story Time is held Fridays at 10:00 am. The session, for one and two year olds, combines music and movement, book sharing, and play.
TumbleBookLibrary is an online collection of TumbleBooks – animated, talking picture books which teach kids the joy of reading in a format they'll love. TumbleBooks are created by adding animation, sound, music and narration to existing picture books in order to produce an electronic picture book which you can read, or have read to you.
Preschool Story Time is designed for children ages 3 - 5 years. A story and activities are part of each session. This Story Time is held on Tuesdays at 10:00 am. Toddler Story Time is geared toward children ages 1 - 2 years. A story and activities are part of each session. This Story Times is held on Fridays at 10:00 am.